sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

vinilotulpunto&ante

Vinilo: uno de mis básicos del invierno son los leggings. Y buscando unos encontré los leggings de vinilo de este post en Pull&Bear.
Vinyl: one of my autumn&winter basics are my leggings. Looking for a pair of good ones for this season, I bumped into those vynil ones from wonderful Pull&Bear.

Tul: de Tayuela (calle Argensola, 4) es el minivestido de tirantes negro con falda de tul. Es perfecto para llevar debajo de jerseys o camisas y encima de unos leggings. También lo podréis encontrar en tono crema. Creo que va a ser uno de mis nuevos básicos.
Tulle: from the tiny but lovely boutique Tayuela in Madrid (C/ Argensola, 4) is the minidress with a tulle skirt I am wearing further below. It is great when combined with a pair of leggings and under a jumper or shirt, so the lovely tulle pops in a girly kind of fairy way. I am sure I will be wearing it a lot throughout this season.

Punto: en Pull&Bear también encontré un top sin mangas tricolor y ribeteado en cuero, que me recuerda a Chanel.
Knitwear: also from Pull&Bear is this sweet sleeveless top with a leather trim. It kind of reminds me of Chanel.

Ante: los botines que ya visteis en este post, son de una tienda de Argensola cuyo nombre no recuerdo.
Suede: My ankle boots can also be seen here. Again they are from a shoe shop at Argensola street.

Y ahora todojunto:
All together now:


Nota: había olvidado lo divertido que es el inglés
Note: I had almost forgotten how much fun the English language is


Pin It Now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...